I really enjoy these mish mash posts about thinks I like/ am thinking
1. The wheels are in motion for finding work/returning to work. Whilst there is no rush the idea of working again and also wearing nice clothes is so exciting!
2. I gave up sugar…. This was my first week and honestly it was easier than I thought. Using the mentoring scheme I have found it fairly easy. I didn’t stick to the food plan but used a lot of recipes. I had a couple of slips, which is to be expected, but these were in the form of a diet coke or meal out rather than sugar. So far I note that I don’t crave sugar, food or anything as much as I used to. Smaller portions satisfy me and I feel less hungry between meals. Also after a nap I used to be almost blind I was so dizzy until I had sugar…. No more! I am doing another 5 weeks and next week my goal is to get it 100% after the 5 weeks I will assess how I feel about sugar and what I want in my regular diary.
3. Millys toys have been having a picnic while she sleeps! My mum gave me this idea and if you set up an enticing scene, a few times a week, you get your coffee I peace whilst they play and destroy it!
4. We have been so outdoors it has been fab…. Water park, beach, walks, river, garden. I am loving summer!
5. Jessica has written a fab post about decreasing food bills. Ideas I am taking include bulk buying cleaning produce and toiletries (including nappies etc for us), meal planning but with space for shopping local and frequently for meat and veg etc! Also a monthly store cupboard item delivery!! I am starting this month by recording what we actually use and eat!
6. Operation Kayla I have been doing the pre workouts ( to get ready for the 12 week challenge after having a baby) and am loving this. It fits my life so well!
7. I think I am finally getting towards the end of this round of life admin… Granted it’s a big few things left, sorting life insurance with new job roles etc, remortgaging flat, getting work done on flat, sorting job….. Buuuut I feel like we are getting there.
8. Milly is getting more independent and loving time with other family members. What’s a girl to do -NEW HAIR
8. Loving reading blogs and watching youtube channels- note to self must comment more!
9. This week I have been putting myself out there, taking time to think and be creative and working on stuff…. I think it’s good for the soul.
10. After feeling quite run down spa tone sachets seem to be really helping… Anyone else have these?
11. Frozen lemon wedges in the freezer- used to pep up water instead of ice cubes
12. quinoa and sweet potato fritters in mah belly
13. I caved and signed back to beauty boxes. After using all the testers on my trip to the uk I caved!
14. I am still panning up to 7 items now just waiting for enough for the next post!
what are your thoughts lately?