Yet another listy post, they seem to be all I have time for at the moment. So here goes with things I have been loving lately.
1. My water infuser. Mine was free with my spatone sachets. I load it up in the morning and refill through the day. I drink way more water and have noticed that I actually pee more with infused water than plain. My fave combo is lime, cucumber and mint!
2. Eggs- obsessed with eggs at the moment I am loving them!
3. Croutons- on everything please
4. Emerson at big w have really nice basic tshirts for $5. Long enough, nice fabric and a good neckline. Yes please.
5. Kmart had turquoise cake stands, sets of turquoise and pink tea cups with saucers and matching turquoise teapots from their Mother’s Day range down to $5 each. I bought up big and got a whole set. I can see tea party’s being a big part of my future.
6 speaking of teaparties I want to have one for the new princess. It will certainly involve this cake jamie Oliver created for her.
7. Cooler days means Woolies jumpers and ugg boots. I kind of love it kind of hate it.
what are you loving?